2.02.2007

S.K.I.P. of Nonsense

My name is S.K.I.P. which is an acronym for Samaritan Knowledge Intervenes Preconditioning. In short, it simply means that each choice that we - as humans - make for our own lives, superceeds everything that has been expected of us by our families, jobs, schools, religions or cultures. Hence, i am myself, and make no apoligies for that. The music i make is centered around creating and manefesting a higher consciousness in which to outweigh all of the petty things in this life like political party affiliations and the ever-fluctuating terror alert status.


This summer i will be releasing my first nationally distributed album through Nonsense Records entitled, "Autobiographicology." This record lovingly fuses together hiphop, funk, blues, experimental rock and ambiant static with more passion and care than Barry White making love to a bowl of whipped cream and bananas. And with sole beat production being handled by Swamburger of the Sol.illaquists of Sound, and guest appearances by DJ DQ, Mauikai, DJ SPS, and Alexandrah of the Sol.illaquists of Sound, you can bet your house on finding yourself on an epic journey knee-deep through the future sound of sound.



Note: The term "conscious hip-hop" is a blanketing stigma assigned to people who write music spoken in cartoon text bubbles. So it would be a shame to overlook the power and potentail of my music by labeling and subsequently dismissing me as simply being a "conscious rapper." The message within my music speaks for itself without any further explanation or apology required. My name is S.K.I.P. I live in Orlando, Florida, and i proudly represent Nonsense Records - the new definition of revolutionary art and music.


No comments: